Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's All About The Negativity.

So today was a pretty boring day. I went to class, wrote a paper, edited a piece I had already written, and forgot to print out my bus tickets for my trip home tomorrow. Of course. I mean, I always have to forget something.

Well, I took these photos with my boyfriend's phone and I rather liked them. So. Here. We. Go.
So I decided that green leaves are just boring. So now they're purple-ish. Taking photos in negative is sooo much fun.
Here's another:
So that's my friend Dave in his wonderful camo pants ready to dive into the poisonous pool of purple lilies. That's what I've decided.
Trees are cool. That's pretty much all I've got right now.
This just looks awesome.
So if you look to the right of the pretty courtyard you can see the girl with BRIGHT ORANGE HAIR. It's bright blue with this effect, but come on! Bright orange?!! It was neon!
This is the wonderful fountain that kids were running through earlier. Look how high that is! I would never run through that. But that might because I hate water, though I'm going to pretend it's because it looks scary.

I'll be home for the weekend, as I said earlier, so I will not be able to put up any photos. I will be taking plenty though so don't you worry.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment